The knowledge base is the chatbot's brain, where the AI works to provide responses to user questions. The knowledge base has 5 subsections:
1. General Library: The General Library is a collection of questions and answers created by Ocelot that are ready to function out-of-the-box. General Library content is already partially customized with clients' terms and URLs, and can also be fully customized by clients. Ocelot continually improves the General Library by adding or modifying content due to regulatory updates, industry trends, and client submissions.
2. Custom Questions: Custom questions include any new questions a client has created that are specific to their institution or organization. Custom questions also include completed question templates and client customizations of General Library questions.
3. Question Templates: Question templates are the top questions that Ocelot recommends you customize in order for your chatbot to be as effective as possible. Until a client completes their question templates, their chatbot will provide responses from the General Library. Completing question templates will provide a school-specific experience for users and reduce the number of IDK ("I Don't Know") responses the chatbot provides.
4. Moderation Queue: When a client submits new content, a team of AI Conversation Design specialists moderate the question to ensure their chatbot is operating at its best. The moderation queue shows the status of a client's custom questions as they're being reviewed by this team. Questions with a Status of Pending in the moderation queue will be reviewed within 2 business days.
5. Awaiting Review: If a client sets a review date during content customization or creation, questions with a review date in the next 30 days will appear here. The system notifies clients of any questions awaiting review so they can approve the question as-is or make changes as needed.