If a client has not yet completed URL matching, their chatbot analytics will include a "by department" breakdown and will only be associated with a department/office based on:
- The office a user selects to speak with a Live Chat agent.
- The office a user selects to contact because they received an IDK (I Don't Know) response from the chatbot.
If a user does not engage the chatbot in any of the above ways, the conversation is not associated with a department for analytics.
If a client has completed URL matching, they have access to by-office (i.e. page-based) chatbot analytics. Analytics will be associated with a specific office based on:
- The office the user selects to speak with a Live Chat agent
- The office the user selects to contact when they ask the chatbot for office contact information.
- The webpage from which the user engages the chatbot (and what office/department that webpage is URL matched to) if an office isn't specifically selected based on the above reasons.