The button will change from "Enable" to "Configure".
To complete the configuration of the TeamDynamix integration, there will be some additional items to provide.
On the "General" tab, please provide the following:
- Base URL for the TeamDynamix site.
- Authentication Type for both the Sandbox environment and the Production environment. The authentication can be either a username/password OR a BEID/Web Services Key (digital identity service).
- Click "Save".
In order to complete the field mapping for the Team Dynamix integration with Ocelot, you’ll need to find values for each of the following. In all cases, to obtain these values a person must have administrative access to Team Dynamix and be logged in as such.
Field Mapping Information
appId: Select “Applications” from the navigation menu, and then choose one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “29” below:
Classification: Select “Applications”, click on one (such as “Tickets”) and choose one value from Classifications, such as “Incident” below:
The Ocelot field mapping for Classification requires you to select a numeric value used by TeamDynamix, even though it's not displayed above. Use this mapping to select the appropriate numeric value and enter this on the field mapping.
Ticket = 9
Incident = 32
Major Incident - 72
Problem = 33
Change = 34
Release = 35
TicketTemplate = 36
ServiceRequest = 46
TypeId: Select “Application”, click on one (such as “Tickets”) and then “Types” from left navigation menu. Select one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “6” below:
Title: Enter a fixed text title for tickets created within Team Dynamix.
AccountId: Select “Organizational Settings”, then “Accounts/Departments” and choose one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “1” below:
PriorityId: Select “Application”, click on one (such as “Tickets”) and then “Shared Ticket Settings” and choose one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “19” below:
- Complete the other field mappings, as needed.
- There is a "Custom Attributes" section to map any custom fields, as needed.
- Click "Save". This ticket mapping setup will now be listed in the "Tickets" tab, as one of the rows in that table.