How Do I Get TeamDynamix Integration?
TeamDynamix integration is self-serve and can be done through the admin console of the Ocelot chatbot. If this function is not enabled, you can contact your Client Success Manager or sales representative. If you do not know your point of contact, you can reach out to the Ocelot sales team through the admin console of your chatbot.
Under Integrations menu, click on Applications menu, then select TeamDynamics then Contact Sales and fill out the form.
How Do I Enable TeamDynamix Integration?
In your chatbot's admin console, select Integrations, and click on Applications. Under TeamDynamix, click Enable.
The button will change from "Enable" to "Configure".
To complete the configuration of the TeamDynamix integration, there will be some additional items to provide.
On the "General" tab, please provide the following:
- Base URL for the TeamDynamix site.
- Authentication Type for both the Sandbox environment and the Production environment. The authentication can be either a username/password OR a BEID/Web Services Key (digital identity service).
- Click "Save".
Now on the "Tickets" tab, please map the integration and ticket fields by using the plus sign icon "Create Ticket Mapping" in the bottom right corner of the page.
Now map the ticket fields from TeamDynamix to the Ocelot ticket fields.
- Environment - either Sandbox or Production
- Event Type - currently only "Form Submission" for when an Ocelot chatbot user submits a request to create a TeamDynamix ticket
- Object - currently only "Chatbot Contact Form"
- Notify Reviewer, Notify Requestor, Notify Responsible Resource: It is reasonable to provide notifications to all.
- Create New Requestor: Select this option if you want a new user/requestor to be created in TeamDynamix for an Ocelot chatbot user, when a match is not found. It is reasonable to have checked and set as yes.
- Optionally, choose to select a form field and filters for ticket mapping. For example, you might only want to bring in a test user when setting up this integration.
In order to complete the field mapping for the Team Dynamix integration with Ocelot, you’ll need to find values for each of the following. In all cases, to obtain these values a person must have administrative access to Team Dynamix and be logged in as such.
Field Mapping Information
appId: Select “Applications” from the navigation menu, and then choose one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “29” below:
Classification: Select “Applications”, click on one (such as “Tickets”) and choose one value from Classifications, such as “Incident” below:
The Ocelot field mapping for Classification requires you to select a numeric value used by TeamDynamix, even though it's not displayed above. Use this mapping to select the appropriate numeric value and enter this on the field mapping.
Ticket = 9
Incident = 32
Major Incident - 72
Problem = 33
Change = 34
Release = 35
TicketTemplate = 36
ServiceRequest = 46
TypeId: Select “Application”, click on one (such as “Tickets”) and then “Types” from left navigation menu. Select one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “6” below:
Title: Enter a fixed text title for tickets created within Team Dynamix.
AccountId: Select “Organizational Settings”, then “Accounts/Departments” and choose one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “1” below:
StatusId: Select “Application”, click on one (such as “Tickets”) and then “Statuses” and choose one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “77” below:
PriorityId: Select “Application”, click on one (such as “Tickets”) and then “Shared Ticket Settings” and choose one of the numeric IDs from the displayed rows, such as “19” below:
- Complete the other field mappings, as needed.
- There is a "Custom Attributes" section to map any custom fields, as needed.
- Click "Save". This ticket mapping setup will now be listed in the "Tickets" tab, as one of the rows in that table.