Ocelot's Compliance Committee conducts regular reviews and updates to ensure the video library content remains current and accurate. Below is a list of the video library content that Ocelot plans to update as a result of FAFSA Simplification.
To help you navigate the updates we have broken it down into the following sections:
The FAFSA tutorial videos will be updated once the 2024-2025 FAFSA has been released in December 2023.
- FAFSA Simplification Overview
- Understanding the Student Aid Index (SAI)
- What is the Direct Data Exchange?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- What is the Pell Enrollment Intensity?
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
Videos to be updated
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- How do I transfer my tax information to the FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Student Aid Report (SAR) - Rejected FAFSA Comments
- Student Aid Report (SAR) - Summary Comments
- Verification - Completing your Household Size Form
- Verifying Income when Filing a Federal Tax Return Extension
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- What can I do if I've lost my tax return information?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is a Financial Aid Overaward?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- What is the College Financing Plan?
- What is the Net Price Calculator?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?