- Instagram currently requires video files to be uploaded via the mobile app only, an option not available through a link-based connection to an external video portal.
- Since creating posts can only be accomplished through Instagram's mobile app, access the signage video files from your mobile device that also has the Instagram app.
- Save the video of choice to your mobile device (.mp4 file only).
- Once the video file is saved on your mobile device, open the Instagram app and follow these directions from Instagram.
- You can place the video portal's URL in the post's description, but since URLs in that area are not clickable, many IG accounts will place the link in their bio and then put "Link in bio" in the post's description.
Why isn’t Instagram an option in the video portal’s “Share This Video” feature? How do you post videos to Instagram? Print
Modified on: Tue, 21 Sep, 2021 at 1:21 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.