This section of the user guide is focused on campaign analytics. To help you navigate the article we have broken it down into the following sections:
- Under the Texting section, select Campaign Analytics.
The following analytics can be viewed for all campaigns:
- At the top of the analytics page, the number of active campaigns, and the total number of campaigns during the filtered timeframe are displayed.
- Contact Responses by Hour - This graph aggregates the number of responses during the filtered timeframe by the hour.
- Contact Responses by Day - This graph aggregates the number of responses during the filtered timeframe by the day.
- Engagement - For the filtered timeframe, provides the number of contacts messaged, the number of contacts that responded, the rate of engagement, and the number of campaign opt-outs.
- Responses - For the filtered timeframe, provide the total contact responses, total agent responses, total chatbot responses, and the median agent response time.
- Campaigns Launched by Date - This graph aggregates the number of campaigns launched during the filtered timeframe by date.
- Contact Responses by Date - This graph aggregates the number of responses during the filtered timeframe by date.
- Campaigns (list view) - Provides a table of all campaigns launched within the filtered time frame, with the launch date/time, created by, campaign mode, number of contacts messaged, number of contacts responded, and the rate of engagement. This table can be exported into a CSV file by selecting the save icon.
Campaign analytics can be filtered by the date range, status, office, and tags.