This section of the user guide is focused on campaign analytics. To help you navigate the article we have broken it down into the following sections:
- Under the Texting section, select Campaign Analytics.
The following analytics can be viewed for all campaigns:
- At the top of the analytics page, the number of active campaigns, and the total number of campaigns during the filtered timeframe are displayed.
- Contact Responses by Hour - This graph aggregates the number of responses during the filtered timeframe by the hour.
- Contact Responses by Day - This graph aggregates the number of responses during the filtered timeframe by the day.
- Contacts Messaged - the count of successfully delivered messages within all campaigns.
- Contacts Responded - total number of contacts that responded within all campaigns. (The same phone number could be counted multiple times).
- Rate of Engagement - the Contacts Responded divided by Contacts Messaged, multiplied by 100.
- Campaign Opt-outs - the number of campaign-related conversations where a recipient opted out of the conversation.
- Responses - For the filtered timeframe, provide the total contact responses, total agent responses, total chatbot responses, and the median agent response time.
- Total Contact Responses - the total count of responses from the phone numbers (contacts) within a campaign.
- Total Agent Responses - the total count of responses provided by a texting agent.
- Total Chatbot Responses - the total count of responses provided by the chatbot.
- Median Agent Response Time - the average amount of time the recipient waited for a texting agent to respond to a message.
- Campaigns Launched by Date - This graph aggregates the number of campaigns launched during the filtered timeframe by date.
- Contact Responses by Date - This graph aggregates the number of responses during the filtered timeframe by date.
- Campaigns (list view) - Provides a table of all campaigns launched within the filtered time frame, with the launch date/time, created by, campaign mode, number of contacts messaged, number of contacts responded, and the rate of engagement. This table can be exported into a CSV file by selecting the save icon.
Campaign analytics can be filtered by the date range, status, office, and tags.