The Ocelot Support Portal
The Ocelot Support portal is a one-stop option to search for answers to your questions and to submit and track ticket inquiries.
In the video above and the information below, you will learn how to:
- Access your Ocelot Support Portal
- Locate and Utilize the Ocelot Support Knowledge Base
- Submit and manage Ocelot Support Ticket Inquiries
- Manage your Ocelot Support Tickets
Access your Ocelot Support Portal
You can access your Ocelot Support Portal by selecting the question mark icon located in the upper right-hand corner of your Client Admin dashboard.
The first time you access the portal, you may need to create an Ocelot Support account. To create an account, select the Sign-Up button.
Enter your full name and institutional email address. Select the box, I am not a robot, and then select Register.
Locate and Utilize the Ocelot Support Knowledge Base
The Ocelot Support Knowledge Base provides a library of User Guides and FAQ articles to help you navigate some of the most frequently asked questions.
From the Ocelot Support Portal home page, you can
- Use keywords to search within the entire Ocelot Support Knowledge Base
- Select the Solutions tab to access the entire Ocelot Support Knowledge Base
- Simply scroll down the page Home to view the entire Ocelot Support Knowledge Base
Submit and manage Ocelot Support Ticket Inquiries
You can submit tickets directly from within your Ocelot Support Portal for things such as
- Asking a question about product functionality
- Submitting an enhancement request for improved functionality
- Requesting to have a user removed
- Reporting potential bugs or issues with a product
On the main page, select the New Support Ticket button.
Next, you will complete the ticket form. Please find more information about each ticket field below.
Email Address: Add your institutional email address.
Product: Select the product you are submitting your ticket about. If you have issues/questions regarding multiple products we recommend submitting separate tickets for each item.
Issue Type: Select the Issue Type that most closely resembles the reason for your ticket.
- Issue/Bug - there is broken functionality within the product, or you are encountering an error that is preventing you from using the product as it is designed
- If you select the Issue Type as Issue/Bug, you will also need to select the severity level of the issue. The severity options range from the issue being so severe that you cannot support your students to the issue having no student impact, and it may only be cosmetic in nature.
- Product Setup - need assistance in how the product is set up.
- Product Support - need assistance in changing a setting, such as office variables (office hours, office email, or phone number)
- Question - need additional information on how the functionality of the product works
- Feature/Enhancement Request - request for improved functionality within the product
- Security Issue - requesting a user be removed from the Ocelot Admin, or logging into the Ocelot Admin.
- Request for Training - need additional training on a product or feature
- Articles - comment related to articles in the Ocelot Support knowledgebase, editing a current article or a suggestion to add a new article
Subject: The Subject line should summarize the purpose of your ticket
After you have created a subject line, related articles will populate to the right of the ticket form. Check to see if any of the related articles can help with your request.
Description: Describe the issue using as many details as you can. If possible, include full browser screenshots, video recordings, or hyperlinks to the affected webpages. You can attach images and videos using the +Attach a file option located below the Description textbox at the bottom of the ticket form.
Once you have entered all the details, select Submit at the bottom of the ticket form. You will receive an email confirmation that Ocelot Support has received your ticket.
Manage your Ocelot Support Tickets
To check the status of a ticket, you must be logged in to the Ocelot Support Portal.
Select the Tickets tab or the Check Ticket Status button.
On the Tickets tab, you can use the filter to show All, Open or Pending, or Resolved or Closed tickets that you have submitted.
If you select the name of the ticket, you will be able to see the ticket history and respond to the ticket directly from your portal.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!