This section of the user guide is focused on campaign transcripts. To help you navigate the article we have broken it down into the following sections:
Transcripts show the historical record of campaigns and 1:1 Texting conversations.
On the navigation pane, under the Texting section, select Transcripts.
The following columns are displayed on the Transcripts page:
- Name - The name field will display the name on the most recent contact list associated with the phone number. If the message was a 1:1 text and the number is not associated with an active contact list, the phone number will display.
- Conversation Mode - The conversation mode is the most recent mode for the conversation 1:1 Text (Agent), 1:1 Text (Bot), Campaign (Agent), or Campaign (Bot).
Example: If a campaign conversation started out as Agent-backed, but was switched to bot-backed, the Conversation Mode for that campaign, will now show as Campaign (Bot).
- Contact Phone Number - The phone number associated with the contact.
- Start Time - The date and time the initial interaction began.
- Last Interaction - The date and time the last interaction occurred.
- Interactions - The number of interactions associated with the contact and campaign.
Note: There are two types of transcripts
- Campaign-only transcripts will show only the conversation associated with a Campaign.
- Unsolicited/1:1 texting transcripts are associated with a reusable phone number. All conversation history associated with that reusable phone number (1:1 text/unsolicited messages/campaigns) will be included in the transcript.
To view a transcript, select the View Conversations icon to the left of the name.
Transcripts will be labeled with icons to represent if the interaction/message was associated with either a 1:1 text or a campaign. If you hover over the icon, it will say if it was a 1:1 text or the campaign the message was associated with.
1:1 Text Message
The Conversation Details show the contact Information from the most recently launched contact list the number was associated with (or phone number, if the number hasn't been used in a launched campaign), the date the conversation started, phone number, who and when the conversation was reviewed by, and the provisioned phone number associated with the conversation.
Marking Transcripts as Read
A conversation can be marked as read in two ways:
Viewing the conversation
Selecting the circle icon to the far right of the conversation
Transcripts can be searched and filtered by date range, Office, Campaign, Content Type, Conversation Mode, and Read Status.
Transcripts can also be downloaded into a CSV file.