Modified on: Mon, 18 Sep, 2023 at 7:16 AM
Chatbot training can be completed in just 1 hour through a combination of the articles and videos below.
- Watch Video Training Sessions
All users should walk through the brief online training videos at https://chatbot.get-counseling.com.
New users will need to create a new separate account to log in to this distinct system.
- Attend the live training session
- Your Client Success Manager will hold a 1-hour live training session via video conference to review the system and the implementation steps below.
- Review Admin Permissions (as needed): The admin portal is where staff will test, customize, and navigate the product.
- Initial admin users are collected in the set-up forms. Additional user access can be requested through your Permissions Manager
- Once an admin user has been set up by Ocelot. The Permissions Manager can adjust their users permissions as needed.
- Each admin user will have a different level of permissions.
For information on the user permissions, review the User Roles & Permissions article.
Permissions Managers, for information on how to adjust user permissions, review the Adjusting User Permission Settings article.
Once training is complete:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.