Chatbot training can be completed in just 1 hour through a combination of the articles and videos below.
- Watch Video Training Sessions
- All users should walk through the brief online training videos at https://chatbot.get-counseling.com.
- New users will need to create a new separate account to log in to this distinct system.
- Attend the live training session
- Your Client Success Manager will hold a 1-hour live training session via video conference to review the system and the implementation steps below.
- Review Admin Permissions (as needed): The admin system is the product's playground, where staff will test, customize and navigate the product.
- Initial admin system users are collected in the set-up forms. Additional user access can be requested through your Project Manager or your Ocelot Client Success Manager.
- Each admin system user will have a different level of permissions: Review admin permissions levels
- Users who are set up as Permissions Managers (typically your project manager or department lead) will be able adjust user permissions.
Once training is complete:
- If the chatbot is not yet live on your site and still needs to be implemented, review the Chatbot Implementation Checklist.
- If the chatbot has already been implemented and is live on your site, review our Promotional Ideas & Resources and/or Tips for Ongoing Success.